Open pdf automatically upon survey termination | XM Community
Solved

Open pdf automatically upon survey termination

Hi All,
At the end of a Qualtrics survey, I would like a pdf of 'community resources' to be displayed, preferably upon survey termination. Basically, I would like the survey to have been submitted before this pdf is displayed. In the survey flow, End of Survey block, this could be customized to point to a url.. So, considering that the pdf has been uploaded into my Qualtrics files library, am I able to generate a url to point to that pdf? I know images uploaded into the library can be clicked on to generate the image url... Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,

icon

Best answer by rondev 13 May 2020, 22:35

View original

3 replies

I think I may have figured this out, but not sure this is the correct way:
If I click on the pdf in my Qualtrics file library, and choose view, it will open the pdf in my web browser. That url shown in the browser, appears to open this pdf (even on other computers where I am not logged into Qualtrics). So seems like it will work for respondents to access this pdf, if I add this url to the End of Survey block - point to url.
But if anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Yes, once you get the URL, you can customize the end of survey element and use redirect to URL option

Thanks, I appreciate your quick response.

Leave a Reply