I just created a hierarchy, but when I go to look at my dashboard, the responses aren't mapping in. | XM Community
Solved

I just created a hierarchy, but when I go to look at my dashboard, the responses aren't mapping in.

• 11 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
I just created a hierarchy, but when I go to look at my dashboard, the responses aren't mapping in. How do I fix this?
icon

Best answer by Poppy 6 February 2018, 23:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
This is a little old, but are still having an issue? If so, how did you bring your hierarchy in? Is it part of the attribute data of your solicitation list?

Example: Call Center satisfaction survey that goes out after a call is made. In the solicitation you know "John D" spoke with Agent "A", who reports to Supervisor "S", who reports to Manager "M". So you have Attributes Agent = A, Supervisor = S, and Manager = M for the solicitation to John D. Then you have Agent, Supervisor, and Manager mapped in your survey flow.

Now in Vocalize, you create a Drill Down Field called "Hierarchy" with Embedded Data Manager, then Supervisor, then Agent mapped below it. Now you can use the Field "Hierarchy" as a filter or in a widget.

If you aren't seeing these field map in, then I would 1) check that you have values in your solicit file, 2) check that you have the fields in the survey flow (at the top, since it assigns things from top to bottom), and 3) that you have the data source correctly mapped in Vocalize.
Userlevel 4
@Akdashboard Thanks, but I am actually using the Employee Engagement product, not Vocalize. Do you have any ideas for what might be happening in there?
Userlevel 4
I contacted Qualtrics Support to figure this out, and it looks like I made changes to my hierarchy and didn't select the "Update All Responses with Current Metadata" option in the Participant Tools menu after doing so. Since I had a hierarchy filter applied to my dashboard and my previous survey responses weren't reflecting my hierarchy changes, the dashboard was unable to load data. But after I selected that button, all was well!

Leave a Reply