🏆️ X4 2018 Pass Giveaway | Competition | XM Community

🏆️ X4 2018 Pass Giveaway | Competition

• 8 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 145 replies
As we migrated out of the initial pilot phase into the early access phase of the community, we announced a 🏆️competition 🏆️ to win a free General Pass to X4. In order to win, you needed to be one of the top three point earners during this period. So without further ado, the winners are:

* @Akdashboard
* @Libertywick
* @TomG

We’ll reach out to the winners soon to gather the necessary details. Congratulations!

If you didn’t win an X4 pass, don’t fret - registration is still open! You won’t want to miss this three day masterclass on experience management, featuring Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Arianna Huffington, Tony Hawk, and more as our keynote speakers.

This period has been a time of learning and growth in the community where we have been able to try and learn new things, as well as collect your feedback to make the Qualtrics Community experience even better. As always, please reach out to either @TylerQualtrics or myself if you have any questions, feedback, or concerns. Big ideas are on the horizon, and we can’t wait until we can share them with you!

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Thank you Qualtrics Team! Was not expecting this. So excited for Summit! - and Maroon5, and skiing for the first time. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Congratulations everyone! Can't wait to see where the next phase of the Qualtrics Community takes us all!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Thanks everyone! TBH it came as a bit of a surprise but I'm happy that I can bring another colleague to the conference.

Leave a Reply