How can I fix survey instructions to the top of the page when using the randomise questions feature? | XM Community
Solved

How can I fix survey instructions to the top of the page when using the randomise questions feature?

• 5 March 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello, I am very new to Qualtrics and would appreciate some help. I have 4 blocks of questions and need to randomise the questions within each block. However, I also need to put some instructions at the top of each block as each one is slightly different. I added a descriptive text section to write the instructions in but when I randomise the questions, this is treated as a question and so sometimes the instructions will appear in the middle of the block. How can I fix the instructions to the top and randomise all the questions below it? Many thanks.
icon

Best answer by AnthonyR 5 March 2018, 21:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
When you go to block randomization, press the "Set up advanced randomization" text, choose the questions to randomize, and move them to the green "randomize Questions" box. Be sure to leave your instructions at the top of the list of questions!!
Thank you so much.

Leave a Reply