Changing color in report resets data settings | XM Community
Solved

Changing color in report resets data settings

• 13 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge
Seems kind of funky that when you select a different color in your report settings it resets some of your data settings. For example, I have 4 quarters of data and have to individually reset each to use column totals instead of row totals and then use respondent totals instead of choice totals. When I changed the color in the report settings it reset all of these settings. I get pretty frustrated with the limitations of these online reports :/

Also - is research core the correct category for the surveys? I assumed but seems like an internal name vs. customer facing.
icon

Best answer by Anonymous 16 February 2018, 21:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
> @NicoleC said:
> Also - is research core the correct category for the surveys? I assumed but seems like an internal name vs. customer facing.

Hi Nicole - Yes, Research Core is the correct category for non-Employee Experience surveys. If you ever have questions about what types of topics fall into what categories, our Support Site has structured our articles similar to the Community. If you select the Research Core topic on the Support Site, there will be a large section on the Survey and Reports tabs in the hierarchy that expands on the left.

Hope that helps!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
@NicoleC - I agree! It almost seems like it "refreshes" your settings which obviously affects your data settings. not nice 😑
Userlevel 2
Badge
Good information, I haven't run into this problem yet but will be good to note!
@NicoleC @Libertywick - we're sorry to hear that you are running into this issue. This behavior does not sound like intended functionality, changing report colors shouldn't impact any of your data settings.

If you are still experiencing this, could you get a video of it and send it to our support team at qualtrics.com/support-center so that they can take a closer look and escalate it if necessary?
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
One thing I would do in that scenario is adjust the CSS. Are you familiar with it? If not, I would be glad to help you out!

Leave a Reply