Best practices for Incentive Surveys/Survey Incentives | XM Community
Solved

Best practices for Incentive Surveys/Survey Incentives

• 6 March 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Please see next question comment...I was unable to delete this one. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by AnthonyR 7 March 2018, 01:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8
The previous post was posted prematurely and I was not sure how to delete it. My question was intended to ask: "What do folks who design an anonymized survey do to make sure that folks are only given the link to the incentive survey page (I would use a question like: "Would you like to link to a separate survey drawing page where you may give us your email address and it won't be associated with your response on the anonymized survey?") if they complete most or all of the survey? What are some clever ways/best practices for making sure that survey participants don't just share the survey link with their friends without completing the survey? @Emily is there a repository where folks in this community can share their "best practices" qsf files?
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @BC_rani!

Anyone can share any of their QSF files in a post here on Qualtrics community by selecting the file button when writing a post (see here).

Each product line has a category dedicated to it that contains a "Best Practice" section. You can see the one for Research Core here. That would be the best place to share these files.

Let me know if you have other questions!
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Thanks Emily. I guess this technology helps makes the qsf files searchable by topic. I will try searching qsf files. It would be cool if it was easy to do technologically ...to be able to view an index of best practices/innovative practices qsf's. I enjoyed the one from the "dog contest". I know that the research core has a wonderful library of surveys but it would be helpful to have more best practices and innovative use cases. I know that this community is growing. This is the first time in 5 years that I am not at Summit and I miss learning and experiencing it...but a wonderful new first grandchild is a great reason to miss Summit.
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
I am still looking forward to some suggestions about best practices for Incentive Surveys. Thanks in advance.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
The easiest solution is to redirect to another survey where you collect their email / contact info. That way the data and incentives are not linked in any way
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Thanks @AnthonyR. That is what I have been doing as well. I really appreciate your suggestion about HTTP Referer Verification. That is extremely helpful.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@BC_rani In your survey options, you can set the HTTP Referer Verification to come from the original survey!

Leave a Reply