Is there a limit to how many people I can survey? | XM Community
Solved

Is there a limit to how many people I can survey?

• 14 March 2018
  • 7 replies

A co-worker wishes to use Qualtrics but wants to understand whether there is a limit to number of recipients?
icon

Best answer by uhrxx005 14 March 2018, 15:44

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
@sjlgwr, there isn't a limit that I'm aware of on the number of _recipients _for your survey. There can be a limit on the number of _emails _you send out at one time or during one week from the Qualtrics mailer/system and this might be set by your brand administrator.

Qualtrics has a hard limit of 50,000 emails per week sent on one survey, but dependent on the research involved, you can request a waiver for that by contacting their customer support team. They'll need to know the survey ID, how many recipients you need to mail to, and a few other details. I'm pretty sure they provide these on a case by case basis.

Hope this helps!
Userlevel 6
Badge +5
I believe users can have limits affecting the number of surveys allowed, number of active surveys allowed, number of responses allowed, and number of allowed outgoing emails.

To view your limits you can click on the circle icon in the top right > Account settings > then Account Usage.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

uhrxx005 - Further to the response of this original query, just wanted to check how we could define the limits that you mentioned in the response for an user account, can you help with the steps that needs to be followed to define the number of surveys allowed, number of active surveys allowed, number of responses allowed, and number of allowed outgoing emails.
Appreciate your help, we need this information as we trying to work out a cost for user licences for one of our instances that we will use for customer demonstrations.

Regards,
Manjista

Badge

I need to publish my survey to 500 participants. How can I do that in Qualtrics and what is the Process. Please let me know. I do need responses data for working on my research. Whom do I contact?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/45731#Comment_45731Do you have the emails to the people you want to send it to?

Badge

I need Qualtrics to send this survey to the people with IT knowledge. I am looking at 130 responses.
What is the Process to get started?

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/45751#Comment_45751Do you have the recipients email addresses in a Excel or something similar? Or are you looking for people to send the survey to?

Leave a Reply