Any Freelance Qualtrics Jedi Masters out there for Hire? | XM Community

Any Freelance Qualtrics Jedi Masters out there for Hire?

• 20 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Not sure if this post is a no-no or not in the community forum, but if it is, I apologize!

Wondering if there are any Jedi Master Qualtrics programmers out there who would be willing to do small, complicated programming jobs on an ongoing, ad-hoc basis.

We are a research company who programs our own surveys in-house. We are reasonably new to the Qualtrics platform and from time to time find there is a complicated piece of programming that exceeds our Qualtrics expertise. We'd estimate the individual jobs would not exceed several hours , but would require a Qualtrics super user with no conflicts of interest.

Anyone interested in this type of work? If not, any advice on where to find such people? Any advice is welcomed!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
@adw,

We do that type of work. Feel free to message me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
@adw

I do offer my services freelance, feel free to message me directly.
Thanks to all who have replied or sent direct messages - much appreciated!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Of Course! We look forward to seeing how we can help.
@adw - I hope this post helped you find what you needed!

As an update for you and anyone else hoping to connect with Qualtrics experts to help your organization achieve their goals, we've created a new space in the Networking section just for this purpose - Job Postings / Freelance Work

I'm going to move this post into that section and we hope that this becomes a valuable asset for the Community!

Leave a Reply