Help with dynamic ticket assignment? | XM Community
Solved

Help with dynamic ticket assignment?

• 11 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
I oversee a support team. Our satisfaction survey automatically captures the name of the representative that helped the client with the issue. I have a few different people that will review our low CSAT tickets, and they each oversee their own team of representatives. How can I dynamically assign the ticket to the correct person?
icon

Best answer by AlexB 21 November 2017, 17:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
Poppy,
are these tickets sent out to the team rep when a survey response is received? If this is the case, I believe you can set up an email trigger based on the embedded data field of the customer service rep that assisted the customer AND using one the questions that signifies the customer's satisfaction at X or below.

Once these triggers are setup, each time the rep helps someone and the customer responds but the result is low, the email trigger will send that survey results to the team rep.

Hope this helps! Love your earphones! ❤
Userlevel 4
Thanks, @MichelleC! :)

I am actually using Qualtrics ticketing so that ticket are created in our Qualtrics accounts. However, I want to be able to dynamically assign tickets based on CSAT scores. However, I can only figure out how to assign all tickets to one person or team. Any ideas on how to make this vary depending on how someone responded to the survey?
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
You can use branch logic to assign embedded data in the survey flow to state the correct team to assign the ticket to.

Then, when creating a new ticket task, select to add data to the ticket. Type out Q_TicketTeam in the Ticket Data field. Click Add data to this ticket. Type out Q_TicketOwner in the field. Click Set Value and select Embedded Data Field. Then, type out the embedded data field name from the survey flow.
Userlevel 2
Badge +5

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/383#Comment_383image.pngHey,
I was successful in creating the Embedded data / workflow for the dynamic ticket assignment.
However, I have list of close to 500 owners, and think manually adding ticket owners to embedded data fields is a bit of a push and will also have huge margin for error.
was wondering if there is a way to add these ticket owners via a list?

Leave a Reply