Why is my widget empty? | XM Community
Solved

Why is my widget empty?

• 11 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
I just applied a page-wide filter on my CSAT score (mapped over as a Number Set), but now my widget that talks about unresolved issues is completely empty. What happened? Here are before and after screenshots: http://take.ms/DArL0
icon

Best answer by Poppy 6 February 2018, 22:55

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Have you tried just refreshing your browser or exiting the dashboard and going back in? I get that error code frequently, but it is most often a glitch, rather than something that I have filtered incorrectly.
Userlevel 4
@RondaD I refreshed, but that didn't seem to fix it. 😕
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
@Dax, you need to go into the 'Settings' and find that variable and change the Field Type from a Number Set to a Numeric Value. I'm assuming that your CSAT score does in fact have a limited range, but here you want it to act as if it's a raw number instead of a number in a preset list.
Userlevel 4
I contacted Qualtrics Support and was able to figure out what was going on. For our CX setup, for our "Unresolved" issues, these get triggered back to the representative instead of asking the customer for a CSAT value. Therefore, all "Unresolved" issues have a "Null" value for CSAT and would not fall under the filter that is filtering for CSAT values from 1-5. I just have to set the CSAT filter back to "All" to get the "Unresolved" issues to display again.

Thanks for the help though, everyone!

Leave a Reply