Response count | XM Community
Solved

Response count

• 3 April 2018
  • 8 replies

Hi

I have used Qualtrics to create a questionnaire and have desseminated it and received responses.

The recorded responses section indicates that I have '153 (135)' responses. When I hover over this response marker it says 'recently removed responses are being processed' (it has said this for days now). However, when I look at the 'Data and Analysis' section I have 5 pages of 82 responses. I have gone through some of my responses and delete some but I have not deleted any more than 10-15 so I am confused by why it says the response is so high yet displays just 82 responses.

The problem I have is that although I have just 82 responses to analyse, when I go to the 'Reports' section it includes 153 resposnes in the reports? How do I stop it doing this so that future reports/analyses only include the 82 responses.

I hope that makes sense.
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 3 April 2018, 16:23

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Did you put a filter on your report to only show finished responses? It may be pulling in partial completes?
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
It happens sometime.

Can you try refreshing your account? click on the head icon "which is beside the help" link and then select "Refresh account". See, if its help.
Thanks for the suggestion, but this is not working for me. Any other ideas? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @csmit141! I would recommend reaching out to our Support team so they can further troubleshoot this with you! 🙂
Thanks! The problem went away over the weekend. The responses eventually caught up.
Hi, I am having the same issue as described in this tread. The recorded responses section indicates that I have '0 (45)' responses. Just as described earlier, when I hover over this response marker, it says 'recently added responses are being processed for speedier viewing.' It has stayed like this for seven days now, and I was wondering how long it took @csmit141, @jacobmanfield, or any others for the issue to clear up. Qualtrics Support stated that it could take anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5 months and was wondering if that was the case for everyone experiencing this glitch.

I am having the same problem as LGL. I hope you can help me, too.

Userlevel 1
Badge +10

I've had similar issues before, and just talked with a helpful rep from support. She said that this can happen from time to time, especially at busy points like right after the launch of a large survey. In more minor cases, an account refresh might take care of it, but in my case, we had to do a forced index. You can initiate this yourself by going to Data & Analysis --> Tools --> Create New Field. You can call it "Test". Once this column is added, it should start a full re-index of existing data. There's no need to add any values under the Test field. It took about 5 minutes, but the issue was resolved thereafter. You can then delete the Test field if you want.
Hope this helps

Leave a Reply