Survey Does not appear when transitioning from another page to page with embedded survey. | XM Community
Solved

Survey Does not appear when transitioning from another page to page with embedded survey.

• 22 March 2018
  • 1 reply

• Qualtrics Employee
  • 0 replies
Hi,

For my intercept, I am using "Display with custom Javascript code" for displaying the intercept. I am integrating qualtrics with a single page application on Angular JS. I have placed the Zone code in index.html and I am loading the survey using QSI.API.load() and QSI.API.run().

The issue is that when I redirect from another page to the target page(where survey needs to be loaded) , even though the statements QSI.API.load() and QSI.API.run() are executed, the survey does not load on that page. I also don't see any qualtrics related calls made on that page.

When I reload the target page, the statements QSI.API.load() and QSI.API.run() are executed again, and the survey is displayed as expected and qualtrics related calls are also made.

Please suggest what I can do to fix this.

Thanks.
icon

Best answer by KoalaTricks 3 April 2018, 22:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +3
Can you get the debugger to appear when if you force the intercept on the redirect-target page? i.e.,

in the Console:
`QSI `
(make sure it gives you a return)
`QSI.API.run()`

Is there anything on the redirecting page that disqualifies the visit from triggering the intercept on the target page? Is there any logic on the intercept that, for example, excludes people who were shown another intercept in the same zone within X days?

Leave a Reply