Embedding a customized reusable link in a message template | XM Community
Solved

Embedding a customized reusable link in a message template

• 9 April 2018
  • 3 replies

I want to be able to have each of our event planners save an anonymous survey link that includes an embeded field i.e surveylink?planner=Casey. Is there a way I can save this in stored message template so that it automatically loads this link instead of the default when the saved message is used?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 9 April 2018, 22:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
@jsmilde, First you would have to add a message "invite email" in message library. This message should have the survey anonymous link appended with the "?planner=XXXX"

When you try to distribute the survey through Research core then the email body will need the survey link in its standard format else it won't allow us to distribute the survey. However, if you are using Target audience then you've to select "Survey" as "None" and then you would be able to distribute the anonymous link to the selected contacts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Here is the documentation for "message library":
https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/account-library/message-library/
I have multiple people sending out the same survey but I want them tagged as the sender by adding ?sender=joe or whoever the sender is. I would like each of them to be able to generate the link from an saved email with this added on but it doesn't seem to be possible. I can have them create something in Outlook and just skip Qualtrics in the email sending part but was hoping it could be done right in the software.

Leave a Reply