👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

510 replies

Welcome, @OURKing! Glad to have you - we're excited for X4 too 😀

We're actually having a Community Happy Hour & Networking Event Wednesday night - stop by and meet some of the other community members if you can!!
Hello!

Really excited to meet you.

I’m Daniel with 360HRE, we help in-house HR departments build an employee experience that fits their company. That may include building out surveys using Qualtrics.

I’m happy to participate in the community and look forward to meeting you. I’ll also be a X4 this week, hope to see you there.

Take care.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Daniel! Be sure to check out the Employee Experience corner of the community as well as swing by the Community Happy Hour & Networking Event on Wednesday night!
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
My name is Mike and I'm from Red Pepper Software! I am a Full Stack Developer and I focus on both Pure Qualtrics projects, as well as Hosted Solution assisted Projects (using custom Web Applications to interact with Qualtrics Surveys).

I enjoy creating Custom Dashboards and helping people hash out their ideas!
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
Hi @OURKing! I see you're from the same state and also work in Higher Ed so I wanted to give you a shoutout 🙂
Hey everyone! I am new to Qualtirics and looking forward to becoming a Qualtrics Ninja!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome @Michael_Campbell_RedPepper! Looking forward to seeing some of your creative solutions!
Userlevel 2
Badge +8
Hello everyone, I'm Liz. I work for Cook Children's in Fort Worth, TX. I am a Program Analyst for the Center for Children's Health. We focus on community interventions and research for topics like child maltreatment, oral health, obesity, asthma, etc. I have been at Cook Children's for 9 years and we have been a Qualtrics customer since 2011! I LOVE Qualtrics and completed my Silver Certification two years ago. I just leveled up to Research Core Expert at this year's X4 Summit. I only missed the first Summit because I had just given birth to my son. I'm a die hard fan and love the inspiration and creative ideas I get each year.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Liz! We are thrilled to have you here and love seeing your passion for Qualtrics!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @nissafarley! We're sure you'll become a Qualtrics ninja in no time. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +10
> @MatthewM said:
> Hi all,
> My name is Matthew Mikkelsen, ....I have degrees from Michigan State University and Loyola University Chicago,

@MatthewM , Welcome and Go Green!
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hello Qualtrics Community, I'm Miranda. I work for ARAG Legal Insurance as a Customer Insights Analyst within Customer Experience. While most of my role involves measuring customer satisfaction I also work on a lot of interdepartmental research projects and any project that involves a survey component. Prior to my current position, I used Qualtrics while in graduate school at Iowa State University and used it to survey consumers about curbside recycling which was incorporated into my thesis about the same topic.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Miranda_W! Love seeing another Customer Experience expert join the community!
Badge +1
Hi folks,

My name is Sean Jordan. I'm a full-time marketing researcher in St. Louis and also a member of the faculty at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in the Master of Marketing Research (MMR) program, teaching Qualitative Research. (I'm also an alumnus of this great program!)

I've been using Qualtrics since I was a student 10 years ago and am a passionate promoter of the platform, even joining the Ambassadors program a few years back. I use Qualtrics for just about everything I can, and I'm always looking for new ways to use it. I've attended four of the five summits (including this year's X4). I've also gone through four certification levels (the old Bronze-Silver-Gold and the new CX) and will continue to do certification classes until I've got them all covered!

I'm here because I enjoy talking Qualtrics. If I can be a resource to anyone, please let me know!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @SeanJJordan! We love seeing Qualtrics Ambassadors here - thrilled to have you in the community!
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Hi everyone! I'm Betsy Strahin and I work for UW-Madison in the Division of Continuing Studies as a market research analyst. Qualtrics is just a portion of my job but I am the go-to around the office (and our friends on campus) for Qualtrics needs. I've had the pleasure of helping people stretch Qualtrics to do 360 without subscribing to the 360 application; pre- and post- self assessments; program and course evaluations; concept testing; applications; reservation tool; and I'm sure there are things I am missing. I'm excited to see what I can learn from the community. I already recognize some names from other forums that have helped me create JavaScript to push past what you can easily do in the interface.

Some personal background:
- I grew up in Erie, PA (yes, I am guilty of saying "PA" instead of "Pennsylvania") not too far from the great lake
- I went to a small college, Juniata College, whose landmark is State College. And for those of you who know State College they say they are in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields and cows.
- After graduation I went to work at a full service market research firm in Maryland between DC, Annapolis, and Baltimore. I spent 5 years there developing and interpreting surveys and focus groups but not actually programming or running my own data.
- Almost four years ago now I transitioned to Madison, Wisconsin (a great town!) to work for the university. That'st when I started to pick up Qualtrics and have been self taught from videos, help pages, and forums.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @bstrahin! Can't wait to see what tips and tricks you have to share with us! Sounds like you have a lot! 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hi everyone,

My name is Danny and I run a marketing research agency in Cork, Ireland called Delve Research, which I established in 2004. Prior to that I worked in marketing research client-side in international trade and financial services. I've been using Qualtrics since late 2017 for client customer satisfaction surveys and for client employee engagement surveys. I'm loving Qualtrics as a tool and the feedback from my clients has been great since switching over. The people and support and Qualtrics are also having a very positive impact on my business.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @DannyDelve! We're happy to have you and are thrilled that you made the switch to Qualtrics!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi All,

My name is Mohammed Ali (Moli), and I am the Manager at Ugam. Ugam is a global leader in data and analytics that helps retailers, brands and market research firms transform big data into valuable insights.

Ugam is a Qualtrics Partner and currently i am working as a Qualtrics implementation consultant.

I am located in Mumbai, India, where I did my Masters in Computer application. I am Qualtrics Research core expert [Gold] Certified. Have participated in 2018 X4 Summit and had one to one conversation with clients.

I have been working in Ugam for more than 11 years and working as a Qualtrics implementation consultant for almost a year now, which is my primary job function. As a Qualtrics Implementation consultant i am a primary customer point of contact during Implementation, owning client deliverable & managing the action items.

Looking forward to share questions, ideas, and solutions with other members of the community.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam! Excited to see the expertise that you have to share!
Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hi Everyone! I'm Luis Melo.

I work for Capventis, one of the pioneer partners of Qualtrics, helping organisations improve their businesses and deliver better experiences, enabled by Qualtrics.

I'm a Senior Manager and Head of Solutions Delivery, leading the Qualtrics (as well as Tableau and Oracle) practice - we have over 80 Qualtrics implementations under our belt.

I've been working with Qualtrics since 2016 and I'm RC, RC Expert, CX Expert certified. I'm also a CCXP (Certified Customer Experience Professional).
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Luis_Melo_Capventis! We love seeing all of those certifications - impressive!
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hello all! My name is Jessica Gregory. I work as a Business Analytics Consultant for Walker, which is a member of the Qualtrics Partner Network. I'm quickly getting up to speed in Qualtrics (particularly in StatsiQ and TextiQ, as I'm the resident 'data nerd' here). I'm enjoying learning about all the features and functionality that Qualtrics possesses; many of them make my job so much easier!

A little bit about me: I graduated from University of Iowa with a Masters Degree in Statistics and came straight to work for Walker in Indiana. I've been here almost 14 years, wearing a lot of different hats along the way. I currently am responsible for all client data analysis, which includes aiding in survey design and reporting of key findings (as well as all the fun number crunching along the way).

I look forward to interacting with everyone in the community and continuing to further my learning!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @JessicaGregoryWalker! Excited to have you here!

Leave a Reply