I have an employee survey. One of our employees asked if there was a way to print out his answers. | XM Community
Solved

I have an employee survey. One of our employees asked if there was a way to print out his answers.

• 24 April 2018
  • 4 replies

I have an internal employee survey in the field and I had an interesting question by one of the employees who took the survey - can I get a print out of my answers?
icon

Best answer by bstrahin 24 April 2018, 15:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
Do you have a way to identify the employee from the recorded data? If so, you can find their record in Data & Analysis, click on the drop down arrow to View the Response. Then in that pop-up there's another drop down in the top right where you can export as a PDF and then print the file from there.

If this is an anonymous survey then your answer is no because you cannot identify the correct record.
It is an anonymous survey to make sure that they were comfortable answering the questions truthfully.
Userlevel 7
Badge +38
I thought that might be the case, and it is best practice to do it that way. Your only other option might be to download all the data. And then do a find in Excel for their name or email address to see if they entered it in any open-ends you asked. We make our employee surveys anonymous here too, but in reviewing the data I have seen a couple of people tell us they don't believe in anonymous surveys and provide their name. Another thing we do when follow-up may be important is leave an optional place at the end of the survey for them to enter their names and specify who on staff would be following up with them.

But for your specific question here, you will have to tell your employee no because it is anonymous so you cannot identify their record.
Thanks, those are good ideas.

Leave a Reply