Result template | XM Community
Solved

Result template

• 24 April 2018
  • 2 replies

I'm using a breakout of a categorical variable, and would like to display question results both with a breakout and un-brokenout. I didn't see a way to total-the breakouts so have created an additional category ('all') that is applied to all responses. My 'all' category is appearing in the middle column.

Is there a way either to drag/sort categorical response variables? I see that function in the report view, but have a good set of table in the results tab that I'd like to use. (Or can you copy your results into reports without losing your table modifications etc.?)
icon

Best answer by Mohammad_Ali_Merkle 30 April 2018, 23:13

View original

2 replies

Badge +5
Hi lindsayd1,

A screenshot here would definitely help answer your question but if I understand it correctly, you are trying to re-arrange the data points on one of your visualizations under "Results" section of reporting.

If that is the case then it depends on which visualization you are using. For example, with Bar Chart visualization it gives you the option to re-arrange those bars.

All you need to do is click on that visualization so that the editing pane appears on the right hand side of you screen. Scroll all the way down and look for "Legend Values". Against each of the items listed in there you will find a handle to drag them to re-arrange as soon as you hover over you mouse right before each of those checkbox.

Let me know if this helps.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi, I like to know how to add the “all” category for the total column in the breakout? Thanks.

Leave a Reply