How can I remove the visible values from my sliding scale questions? | XM Community
Solved

How can I remove the visible values from my sliding scale questions?

• 14 May 2018
  • 3 replies

Hi!

I'm working on my dissertation survey, and my questionnaire involves a number of questions that use a sliding scale to answer them. Each response should be scored 0-10 with which gendered children the respondent believe should be able to play with the toy referenced in the images above it. While I want the values of each response to be recorded, I do not want respondents to see the numerical value associated with their score as the number is irrelative to the gender, and I do not want response bias from respondents associating a higher score as better or worse, merely their opinion on the gender of the child that would play with the toy.

Is there a way to keep the value assigned to the scale, but not display the values to the respondent?

!
icon

Best answer by TomG 14 May 2018, 18:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Add this css either to your Look & Feel (to apply to all sliders in survey) or in a style tag in your question text (to apply only to the page):
```
.Skin .q-slider ul.numbers {display:none}
```
Hello!

I have a similar question. I would like to remove the values on a slider scale but it would be great if the grid lines still showed. Is that possible with a css?

Thank you so much!
Badge

Anja4 were you ever able to solve your question? Trying to do the same 🙂

Leave a Reply