How can I export a respondents unique survey link with their data? | XM Community
Solved

How can I export a respondents unique survey link with their data?

• 15 May 2018
  • 4 replies

For a recent survey I created unique links for each respondent to use in order to access the survey. I want to see the link used by each respondent so I can tie it to data that I already have. Any way to do this?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 16 May 2018, 08:30

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi @jfedder88

Qualtrics have an in-built embedded data "Q_URL" which store the "URL" which participant used to participate in the survey. Can you please try adding "Q_URL" embedded data in survey flow and take preview link and check the "Data"?
Thanks! I've already launched this survey and was able to track via participant but I'll add that in to future surveys I send out.

MohammedAli_Rajapkar
Similar question about using Q_URL in embedded data. Is it possible for Qualtrics to use the embedded data, Q_URL, ie the previous URL they were one, to branch participants off so they can have separate authenticator codes, login messages based on the pervious page they were on?

So far I have the below set up in my survey flow, however I am getting the same authenticator code message, when i should be getting different ones depending on what pervious URL i was on.
Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 9.10.08 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-22 at 8.37.14 PM.png
thanks much nat

Badge

Hi, 

I have the same issue than fedder88I would like to record in the data & analysis tab the unique link used by each respondent. I’ve added “Q_URL” as an embedded data, but it returns the value “Q_URL”. I think I’m missing something in the configuration.

I’ve also tried to add ${l://SurveyURL} and ${l://SurveyLink?d=Take%20the%20survey} as embedded data but it remains empty.

Can you provide concrete examples to achieve the expected output? 

Thank you very much.

Leave a Reply