Qualtrics calendar & date questions: I do not want to show 1900 to 2049 as possible dates. | XM Community
Solved

Qualtrics calendar & date questions: I do not want to show 1900 to 2049 as possible dates.

Previously we could just delete the years not wanted. Now instructions say to change "yearFirst" and "yearLast" in the underlying javascript. I have done so ("yearFirst = 1957" and "yearLast=1997" but the question does not seem to even read the code and remains showing 1900 to 2049 (which is not even sensicle for a real survey question).
icon

Best answer by Rich_Boits_Walker 16 May 2018, 22:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
I just re-pulled the code from the Q Library and it is working when I modified the years. Can you verify the following:

* Javascript code is within the Qualtrics.SurveyEngine.addOnload block in the editor
* In Look & Feel -> General that you have Page Transition set to None (seems strange, but this has caused strange behavior for me)
* The code you altered looks similar to:
var yearFirst = 1957; //Min 1900
var yearLast = 1997; //Max 2049
Exactly how it looks. All three question formats are now working - after an online chat and calling - they did not work at all yesterday. Just weird.

Leave a Reply