Study Data not showing | XM Community
Solved

Study Data not showing

• 17 May 2018
  • 3 replies

Good afternoon! I was wondering if anyone had experienced where they were unable to see their recorded data. I see Responses in progress, and I can also find my data in reports, but it says "An error occurred retrieving your data". Also when I scroll over to where the recorded responses is, it says "Recently Removed Responses are being processed". I've tried refreshing my account, and seeing if I had any filters and that didn't seem to be the case. I've called qualtrics on saturday and they escalated it, but I haven't received a response yet so I was hoping to see if anyone had a quick solution.
icon

Best answer by Matt_Christie_Walker 18 May 2018, 00:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
Do you have a large volume of responses? Did someone just delete out a bunch of partial responses (or test/preview responses)? Do other users in your Qualtrics brand have the same problem or does it seem isolated to your account? Does this issue only happen for one of your surveys or all of them?
I'm having this issue as well. The problem is isolated to one survey. There's not a large volume of responses (~100 so far). Would like to know what the issue is and if there's any potential solution from a user perspective, or if it's a technical issue that's being addressed by Qualtrics.
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @John_Tyreman! Our status page will keep you updated on any outages we may be experiencing. I would otherwise recommend reaching out to our Support Team, as they will be able to further troubleshoot and diagnose the issue you may be having.

Leave a Reply