I created new metadata fields, but they are not reflected in my reports. Why? | XM Community
Solved

I created new metadata fields, but they are not reflected in my reports. Why?

• 13 November 2017
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
I created new metadata fields, but they are not reflected in my reports. Why?
icon

Best answer by lillianc 16 November 2017, 21:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I don't personally use the reports but if you're also talking about dashboards, there the new metadata fields would have to be mapped in via the dashboard settings menu. Otherwise Qualtrics doesn't know exactly where to get the value and how to format it.
Userlevel 4
Badge
@AnneF I'm actually working with the Qualtrics 360 product and the Subject Reports created there. Any ideas?
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I'm always happy to do an interview/ UX session and offer any feedback. Currently, we have no need to use reports because we've built out everything just the way we want it in our dashboards 🙂
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
@Goldie If you want new metadata to be reflected in the dataset/reports, you need to make sure to check the "Update Responses with new Metadata" box when uploading (click "More Options" when in the upload area). Let me know if this solves the problem - and if it does not work, please let us know how you are updating the metadata and what types of fields you are using in the reports.

Leave a Reply