Mountain theme - getting to the end of survey message | XM Community
Solved

Mountain theme - getting to the end of survey message

Badge +3
Hi, I am using the theme "Mountains" for a survey. At the last page of the survey, there is usually a "forward" arrow, which takes the respondent to the end of survey message. However, with this theme (or if it is something that I have done), I do not get this arrow. I would like to have the arrow so that respondents know that they have finished the survey. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?
icon

Best answer by Matt_Christie_Walker 29 May 2018, 16:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
I'm not sure which of the "Mountains" themes you've applied, but I just tested with "Mountain Valleys" and "Glacier Mountains" and I do indeed see the "Next button" (arrow) at the end, which takes me to my "end of survey" message when clicked. I was using a very simple 3 question survey in my testing.

Do you have custom javascript embedded in a survey question that hides the Next button?
Do you see the Next button (arrow) on other screens in the same survey?
Badge +3
Hi Matt,

Thanks a million for your quick and informative response. You are absolutely correct. There is a Java script that over writes the next button. I put it in there myself, but totally forgot about it (I must have lost my head on my way to work). Im so sorry for my ignorance. Thanks again!
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
At least it was an easy solution! Don't worry, this sort of thing happens to all of us.

Leave a Reply