Can I score each block in my project separately? | XM Community
Solved

Can I score each block in my project separately?

• 31 May 2018
  • 5 replies

I have organized my project as follows:

Screener (ending the survey if people don't qualify)

Pre-IAT questionnaire
IAT
Post-IAT questionnaire

Each block needs to be scored separately because each block is a separate entity. Is this possible?
icon

Best answer by MohammedAli_Rajapkar 31 May 2018, 17:12

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Yes, you will have to create categories for each block.

Here is the documentation on scoring and how you can utilize the categories. Please review and let me know if you have any query.

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-tools/scoring/
@Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam
Thanks so much! This was very helpful, except now I am having trouble actually putting the blocks into the categories of scoring I created.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Sorry, I didn't get it. Can you please share a screen-shot and explain what you are trying to do?
I am having the same problem. I have 4 blocks of questions. Each relate to a certain type of learning style. I wish to score them by block; therefore a high score in the "Visual" block means they have a preference for visual learning. If the score low in a block, they are less of that type of learner.

How do you assign a scoring category to a block of questions, so that different blocks have different categories?

Thank you.
Userlevel 4
Badge +20
Hi @JNewbould - how did you move your blocks into the categories you created? I am running into a similar problem. I have created my categories but can't move my questions or blocks into them. Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!!

Leave a Reply