Is it possible to copy a page from one dashboard to another? | XM Community
Solved

Is it possible to copy a page from one dashboard to another?

• 15 November 2017
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Has anyone figured out how to copy a page from one dashboard to another? Or is this possible? This is a separate issue from duplicating a full dashboard (which I know how to do).

Sometimes I spend a fair amount of time on the layout of a page, and it would be nice to be able to copy just that page into another existing dashboard. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by AnneG 16 November 2017, 17:59

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
I agree. I have always accomplished this by duplicating the whole dashboard then deleting the pages I don't need. Hopefully there is a better way someone else can tell us about.
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
@AnneF Right! Your way works, unless you want to copy to a dashboard that is already partially configured.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
True story!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Is there any news on this? It seems pretty basic, but I havn't seen anything yet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@RondaD @AnneG This would be useful functionality to have, for sure...
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
@RondaD @AdamK12 @CNTG I think someone will need to actually post this in the Product Ideas area (if not there already) so it can be upvoted/downvoted and hopefully get on the roadmap that way. I've already gotten at least one of my ideas put on the roadmap! (I"ll try to check back in with this in a few days and post something if someone doesn't beat me to it.)
Badge +1

It would be great if we can save a page layout a "template", so we can use it across dashboards

Userlevel 5
Badge +21

Does anyone know if there has been movement on this?  I agree I know how to duplicate a dashboard and survey, we are also wanting to take the labor we put in on a page in a dashboard and copy it to a different existing dashboard.

Leave a Reply