How to get display logic and embedded data to control response counts | XM Community
Solved

How to get display logic and embedded data to control response counts

• 1 May 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +2
I currently have 192 different quotas that are being set by an embedded data field from the contact list (through an authenticator). Once a specific quota is met, I need the survey not to record any responses from anyone else entering the survey with the associated embedded data.

Example: Quota “Facility 1” is set so the count is incremented when someone with the embedded data field “Quota Group” = “Facility 1” enters the survey and completes it. After the quota is met, anyone else from “Facility 1” who enters the survey will not have their information collected but can’t know that – i.e., they fill out the survey and don't experience anything different than someone whose response is collected.

Right now I am setting up 192 2-part display logic statements in the survey flow that says when Facility 1 quota is met and embedded data “Quota Group” = “Facility 1”, don’t record a response.

Is there a more efficient way to handle this so the system is not slow to respond?
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 1 June 2018, 22:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hi @M_Christopher! Check out this page about customizing your end of survey element within the Survey Flow to not record responses. Our support page will help you get started, but if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out to our wonderful Support Team!

Leave a Reply