Purchasing Stats iQ | XM Community
Solved

Purchasing Stats iQ

I've searched for quite some time but haven't found an answer to this: how the heck do I get Stats iQ?

I tried a demo of Statwing a few years back and felt it could be useful. Then Qualtrics acquired it and it disappeared. Now it seems to be available, but for the life of me, I can't see how I can acquire it.

I have a free Qualtrics account, and I'm not really interested in upgrading it. If Qualtrics doesn't want to promote or sell this product, they are doing a great job at it.
icon

Best answer by Emily 5 June 2018, 01:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @GeorgeP! We're sorry that you've experienced difficulty in locating how to get access to Stats iQ. Stats iQ is a paid feature, therefore, you would need to contact our Sales team in order to acquire it. Hopefully that helps point you in the right direction!
Thanks for the information, Emily. I was hoping to just purchase access to the application through your site. I really didn’t want to start a whole relationship with sales, etc.

Having to talk to a sales person to get a demo or even learn pricing is a big negative for me.

Leave a Reply