Not able to import contacts from a survey (no projects display) | XM Community
Solved

Not able to import contacts from a survey (no projects display)

Hi,

We have a longitudinal study that we are attempting to build in Qualtrics. We want to display data collected in the baseline visit in subsequent follow-ups.
I've been following the instructions outlined by AlexB in the link below:
https://qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/385/#Comment_385

I currently have two projects in my Qualtrics account, one is in the active status and the other is in the new status:
!

However, when I go to create my contact list and import contacts from a survey, it says I have no surveys to import from:
!

Does anyone know why I might not be able to select either of my projects to create a contact list from?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by stewart 5 June 2018, 14:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
You can create contact list in library and than can import from there.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Can you try refreshing your account? by clicking on the head icon (right-top of your screen) and select (refresh account) and see if it shows or not?
> @Mohammedali_Rajapakar_Ugam said:
> Can you try refreshing your account? by clicking on the head icon (right-top of your screen) and select (refresh account) and see if it shows or not?

That didn't allow me to see my surveys. I realized I needed to go with a contact list trigger to create my contact list upon survey completion, so this question isn't important to me anymore. Thanks for the help guys.

Leave a Reply