Can I duplicate a dashboard? | XM Community
Solved

Can I duplicate a dashboard?

• 11 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
  • Qualtrics Employee
  • 24 replies
I just created a new survey that is very similar to another survey for which I already have another dashboard with multiple pages. If I want the dashboards to look the same, is there any way to avoid having to remake the entire dashboard?
icon

Best answer by AnneG 13 November 2017, 23:36

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Yes, and I've done this many times to just be able to redo the visuals rather than recreate them all. HUGE time saver once you have tons of visualizations built, especially if many of them can be used across your surveys. The way to accomplish is to click on Create Dashboard, then choose "Create a Dashboard from a copy", which you can then select.
Userlevel 4
This saved me so much time, thank you!!
Userlevel 3
Badge +11
When I Create a Dashboard from a copy, it inherits all the responses from the previous survey, even after I remove the old data source and add the new one. Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @fstram - I recommend creating a separate post for your new question so that it gets the proper amount of attention from our community members!

https://www.qualtrics.com/community/discussion/comment/28#Comment_28I cannot see that option in my account (as a brand admin). Was it removed?

Leave a Reply