Problems with a Block Terming Everyone? | XM Community
Solved

Problems with a Block Terming Everyone?

Hi,
The first block in my survey contains a few screener questions, e.g., certain responses terminate the survey. At the end of the block there is a question that doesn't terminate any survey - in other words, if one makes it to this question they qualify to take the rest of the survey. I've set up the terminate choices in Survey Flow and everything is working as intended. However, everyone is getting termed at the end of the screening block even if they qualify. Are there any settings that would set up one to terminate at the end of the block? I've looked and contacted support but haven't received a response yet, so thought I'd try this forum. Thanks for reading!
icon

Best answer by LaurenK 6 July 2018, 16:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +38
@SherriK_2018 are you able to show us your Survey Flow? It sounds like it might be hitting an End of Survey element that it shouldn't be. I've seen some people get tripped up with the Flow order and indenting before that has caused problems. Can you also clarify that you are using skip logic (go to end of survey) on each question where you are "terminating" people?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Can you share a .qsf file so we can look at your logic? (Tools > Import/Export > Export Survey)

!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Hey @SherriK_2018! It looks like you reached out our Support team and the response given was as follows: "All you will need to do is change the condition on your first branch from an "Or" to an "And". In the future, check out our Using Logic support page for more information regarding troubleshooting complex logic!

Leave a Reply