Widget showing text question completion rate? | XM Community
Solved

Widget showing text question completion rate?

Badge +3
Hi! I need to create a widget that tracks the completion rate for a specific question on our survey. The question is a text field, and I want to be able to track how many customers are answering that question over time. Basically I want to track the percentage of customers that have entered something (anything) in that field over time.

My gut feeling is saying this should be super easy to do, but I haven't been able to figure it out on my own.

Any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Emily 27 June 2018, 18:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Hi @Bradley_J!

We wanted to jump in here since you haven't received an answer yet. You can do this by adding branch logic in the Survey Flow that checks if the text field question is not empty. Then, within the branch, add an Embedded Data field that gets the value 1.  See the linked pages for more details.

This allows you to create a custom metric Sum(Embedded data field)/Count in your dashboard which will give you a % value of people who put anything into the field.

If you have any further questions or need more personalized assistance, we recommend connecting with our support team here!
Badge +3
Great, thanks Emily!

Leave a Reply