Inline partial survey in a website | XM Community
Solved

Inline partial survey in a website

Hello, I want to embedded my partial survey in a website. I want to show only two questions not the entire survey. First I tried to use the iframe solution, but it show the whole survey. I had an idea to create a HTML form to fixed my questions and each option button redirect to a specific link. My problem is that I want to have a single selection question and an open-ended question, how could I create a form to have a single selection question and an open-ended question and more important to redirect these information to qualtrics?
icon

Best answer by TomG 3 July 2018, 17:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +27
If you do your own form with just those two questions, then you can pass the answers into your Qualtrics survey using the Q_PopulateResponse parameter, but you'll have to put them in a json string first. I've never been able to find any official Qualtrics documentation on Q_PopulateResponse. So, check out this post I did a while ago.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Just wanted to hop in here, @TomG and @mapariel - we have documentation for Q_PopulateResponse that you can find here. And Tom's post is also a great resource for this!
Userlevel 7
Badge +27
Thanks @Emily!

Leave a Reply