Crosstab Export | XM Community
Solved

Crosstab Export

• 20 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Having an issue where when I export crosstabs I have created to Excel it is pulling all sorts of extra rows that are not visible on the crosstab I have created online. So where my crosstab online only has the counts and column percentages, when I download it to excel it is pulling in like 5 separate rows for each response option. Has anyone experienced this before? Have a troubleshooting recommendation?
Thanks!
icon

Best answer by LibertyW 5 March 2018, 22:24

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
As a follow-up, the extra rows it is pulling in are the expected frequencies, actual less expected, row percents. Again, I have these deselected in my table online, but they show up when I export to excel. How can I turn that off so that those numbers don't export?
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Hi @GeoffK -

Just tried to build a quick cross tab and replicate on my end and was not able to - my downloads are responsive to my changes in the online version. The only suggestion I can offer here at the moment is try duplicating your cross tab (if you haven't already) and see if it is the same there too.

Also, is this something you're experiencing across the board? Or just in this particular cross tab?
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
I agree with @RachelTHREE. Seems like the best route would be to create a new report and re-create the crosstabs. Otherwise, double check that you have the Default count on and have the other display options deselected.

Leave a Reply