Favorite Position for Intercept | XM Community

Favorite Position for Intercept

• 28 November 2017
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 45 replies
I am curious what positioning is your favorite and most successful for site intercepts. We use quite a bit of the middle of screen position, but I am wondering how the ones that sit in the corners perform. Anyone have some insight they'd like to share?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6
I like placing them in the bottom-right corner when I want the user to be somewhat proactive in looking for it and clicking on it. I have mainly been using SI in Canvas to provide support for faculty and students. So, it's tucked out of the way but always accessible. 😎
Userlevel 5
Badge +9
Thank you @JasonHill, I haven't used the corner yet. We use the feedback tab that hangs on the edge on our website, but most of the others have been intercepts that come into the middle of the page.

Anyone else?
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hi @JenF and @JasonHill

Passive slider
I use bottom right corner for the "Passive" button where customers can click to provide feedback. CLick = slider SI slides in.

Proactive slider
Then I have an "invisible" slider in middle right, which is then loaded based on certain behavior. This is thought as a more balanced feedback prompt which 1 single question. The first button is hidden with this proactive slider is triggered.

!

Leave a Reply