Hello, can we do online surveys? | XM Community
Solved

Hello, can we do online surveys?

• 19 December 2017
  • 5 replies

Will the person taking the survey be able to see his/her feedback immediately after taking the survey?
icon

Best answer by Akdashboard 19 December 2017, 15:54

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
If you want the person to see their responses after taking the survey, you can either set up a Scoring system and display their results that way (ideal if the survey is more like a quiz) and/or you can set up an email trigger to send them a breakout report of their survey response.

I've done a lot of this and would be happy to explain your best option if you share what you are trying to do.
Thank you for your reply AKdashboard. I haven't yet started doing this online survey and would like to do. Would you be able to explain as to how do we create an online survey from start to finish?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@smitha_varkey
Hi, sorry I did not see this message earlier. Make sure to "tag" the person you are replying to by typing "@username", that way they get notified.

Yeah, I'd be happy to explain how someone can see their feedback and survey results, but it sounds like you need help just using the tool. Are you new to using Qualtrics? If so, I'd recommend reading through their online resources (https://www.qualtrics.com/experience-management/research/survey-basics/).
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
@smitha_varkey - you could also use an Email Trigger and select "send response report" and it will send the respondent their answers.
@Libertywick - Thank you so much Liberty.

Leave a Reply