👋 Community Introductions | XM Community

👋 Community Introductions

👋 Community Introductions
Badge +48

Welcome to the XM Community!

If you've just joined the community, be sure to stop by and 👋 introduce 👋 yourself here! Share as much as you'd like, so we can all get to know you better! Tell us a little bit about yourself and your career, what industry you work in, where you're located, what you use Qualtrics for, and if you have earned any Qualtrics certifications!

510 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Libertywick! With @AnthonyR making waves here also coming from Communicus, we have no doubt that you'll fit into the community perfectly. Happy to have you here!!
Hi everyone! Sanna from Holmgrens Bil in Jönköping, Sweden. We are a car dealership company and has recently insourced our customer NPS CSI surveys, data and of course our customers invaluable feedback by introducing Qualtrics. Thanks to our customers valuable feedback and ideas, we have already taken great action towards greater customer satisfaction. We love Qualtrics so far and are eventually looking forward to go ahead with Vocalize as well!
Userlevel 6
Badge +45
HI Everyone! I'm Ginny from Winston-Salem, NC. I'm excited to see other people on here from the realm of higher education, as I am a research associate at Winston-Salem State University. I implemented Qualtrics just over a year ago and we use it for a little bit of everything from student satisfaction surveys and customer service surveys to course evaluations and forms for updating alumni contact information. We also use Vocalize to share the results internally--especially for course evaluations.

I see that a lot of people on here are Qualtrics certified and I wonder how I might go about doing that?
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @sb199! We have many Vocalize users in the Community here, so if you want to start seeing what you can do, feel free to start chatting about it in the Vocalize category!

Welcome, @VirginiaM! In the Networking category, we have a section for Academics that may be of interest to you! If you are interested in Qualtrics Certification, you can learn more about it here.
Badge +3
Hello everyone! My name is Kristin and I am the Manager of the Survey Methods Core Facility at the Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. I've been the Qualtrics brand administrator since we began using it 5 years ago.

We assist Moffitt investigators (researchers) in facilitating their cancer-related research by designing the surveys and questionnaires used in their studies. Surveys are completed by patients, healthy controls, or by a research coordinator conducting a phone or in-person interview. We also use Qualtrics for studies involving medical chart data abstraction.

Interested in learning something new from others here!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Hello everyone! I'm Nandkishor - NK. I work for Ugam Solutions as a Research Operation Manager and a Technical consultant with over 11 years of experience in market research technologies.

I am Gold Certified CX Implementation Consultant and using Qualtrics from last 9 months.

I am excited to see how different people are using qualtrics for their best use case and feel very happy to help them.

This forum is really a great place to understand the real problems. Happy to help for any questions here 🙂
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @KTillery! Excited to have another different industry point of view in the community!

Welcome, @NK_Tripathi! We love to see that willingness to help!
Userlevel 1
Badge +4
Hi there! I’m Abdul Basit Mulla from Ugam Solutions based out of Mumbai, India. Working as a Research Operations Manager with experience on handling Market Research Operations for various Market Research companies.
I’m a Gold certified Qualtrics Technology Consultant and facilitate Qualtrics Implementation.
Excited to be a part of Qualtrics Community…a great way to learn and share “Power of Qualtrics”
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Welcome to the community @Abdul It is always great to see more experts around!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Abdul! We're happy to have you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello all!

My name is Patrick and I am CX and VoC analyst for BlueCross BlueShield, formerly of Dish Network. I have have been the primary Qualtrics user for both companies and enjoy finding ways to meet company needs using Qualtrics. I am always energized and excited when I figure out some way Qualtrics can meet very specific business needs that you may not expect it to be able to.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @Akdashboard! Looking forward to seeing you share your cross-industry knowledge!
Userlevel 3
Badge +11
Hi, I'm Bruce - the Market Research Manager at Babcox Media. We have a string of media properties (print and digital) that cover the automotive aftermarket.
I've been using Qualtrics about six months after (cough, cough) using some competitor products. I'm happy I switched.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
> @BruceK said:
> Hi, I'm Bruce - the Market Research Manager at Babcox Media. We have a string of media properties (print and digital) that cover the automotive aftermarket.
> I've been using Qualtrics about six months after (cough, cough) using some competitor products. I'm happy I switched.

Welcome, @BruceK! We might be biased, but we think you made the right decision. 🙂 Thrilled to have you here!
Userlevel 1
Badge +3
Hi everyone -
My name is Annat Shrabstein, and I live near Boston, MA. I'm the Director of Consumer Research at Sallie Mae (nope, we're not the government and nope, we are not servicing your federal student loans - that's Navient). Our small team supports all of the research needs, ranging from customer experience to new product development. I'm excited to join this community, learn from what has worked best for you guys and share my expertise and perspective. I grew up in market research on the agency side, and I've been with Sallie Mae for the past 3 years.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @ashrabstein! We are looking forward to your contributions and expertise!
Userlevel 7
Badge +30
Hi all,
My name is Matthew Mikkelsen, and I work at the American Dental Association in Chicago, where I am the Qualtrics Brand Administrator for a group of 30 users. I've worked with different online survey tools for 14 years to support the institutional research needs of the Commission on Dental Accreditation, and after flirting with using Qualtrics several times, my organization came onboard one year ago. I have degrees from Michigan State University and Loyola University Chicago, and am looking forward to attending the Summit again next week!
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @MatthewM! If you're coming to the X4 Summit next week, be sure to swing by the Community Happy Hour & Networking Event!
Userlevel 4
Badge +21
Hello Qualtrics Community. My name is George Issa and I am an Operations Communications Project Manager at Rentokil North America. I am the Qualtrics Administrator at my company and have been using Research Core for three years. Our company provides Pest Control Services throughout North America and we also provide Office Interior Landscaping through our sister company of Ambius. I have obtained both Bronze and Silver Certification.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @GeorgeIssa! Sounds like you have lots of Qualtrics knowledge that you can share - happy to have you here!
Badge
I am Katie and I work for an integrated logistics company, ArcBest, based out of Arkansas. I have been with the company almost four years and have worked on our Employee Engagement surveys for the past three years. We have recently started using Qualtrics in the past 6 months and are excited to see what we can do with the platform.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
Welcome, @KatieH! You'll most likely want to poke around the Employee Engagement category here - happy to have you!
Userlevel 2
Badge +10
Hello everyone! My name is Kristy and I work for Canada Post in Toronto, ON. We have only been with Qualtrics since June 2017 and it's been an absolutely great experience so far. I'm fairly new to the research survey world, and am trying to soak in any knowledge I can. It has taken me a bit to work my way over to the Qualtrics community, but I'm glad I'm here now. Looks like this space will be a great sounding board as I continue to learn about survey methodology and how best to set our website up to gather meaningful insights beyond "where's my package"!
Welcome, @KristyP! We're glad to have you - and don't worry, you're timing getting into the community is perfect. We actually just publicly launched last week 😀.
Hello, i am Heather and i work in the Office of Undergraduate Research at NC State University in Raleigh, NC. I have been using Qualtrics for about 4 years, but self taught and so only in a very basic capacity.
I just completed the Core training and I am excited to join everyone at X4 to see what Qualtrics can really do. I have so many ideas of how i want to use it and now just need to learn how.

Leave a Reply