Ways to analyze composition of directory? | XM Community
Solved

Ways to analyze composition of directory?

• 28 November 2017
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
  • Level 2 ●●
  • 43 replies
I'd like to be able to be able to quickly analyze embedded data variables (get % of gender, etc.). How have you folks found ways to do this?

While I can use the filter, I feel like this functionality is very limiting since I can only search one variable at a time. A work around for me has been to download my contact list into Stat IQ and then analyze from there. However, this can get tedious since new people join my directory regularly. I could also use excel, but it also feels odd that I would have to use something separate from Qualtrics to review my breakdown.

I'd love to hear suggestions from others on how you get demo breakdowns of your directory/mailing lists.
icon

Best answer by RTSullivan 9 March 2018, 19:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@KatC do you have access to Vocalize? I created a private page in my dashboard for this purpose.
I added the embedded fields (gender, ethnicity, etc) from my contacts list and built out the visualizations. The limit here is that I can only see those who completed the survey--what I'd really like to do is compare those who finished to the non-responders.
Badge +1
I have not found a way to do it fully on the platform. If you have API access and know a programming language you could automate the process of downloading and reporting. That is what I do.

Leave a Reply