Is anyone out there using email signature link satisfaction surveys? | XM Community
Solved

Is anyone out there using email signature link satisfaction surveys?

• 18 January 2018
  • 7 replies

Badge +2
We are in the process of creating a "Thumbs Up/Down" type survey to put in our agents email signature lines. Anyone out there have experience with this and advice on image build and notification set up in Qualtrics?
icon

Best answer by RTSullivan 9 March 2018, 15:28

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +45
@Smcgij I'm interested to see the responses you get about how to build the images. Several of our departments on campus use a survey link in their signature that goes to a customer service survey, but our response rate on those surveys is terrible, and I think the main reason is people don't see the link--an image may help with that!

What kind of notifications are you thinking of setting up in Qualtrics?
Badge +2
@VirginiaM We want to empower our agents to do follow-ups when they receive a dissatisfied rating. The trick is when you have many agents you would want the notification to go straight to them. The link however will need to anonymous so it can sit in the signature. We have some quick follow-up questions based on logic so I'm thinking something will have to trigger based on the information provided? Not 100% sure how we are going to tackle that one just yet.
Userlevel 4
Badge +5
@Smcgij @VirginiaM - I agree that this would be a really useful tool to have. Please update us if you find any info outside of the community. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Smcgij - I have a fair amount of experience setting this sort of stuff up, but I need to know details about your setup. Will you PM me and we can talk through some details? Then I'll post the solution to this thread for everyone to see.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
> @Akdashboard said:
> @Smcgij - I have a fair amount of experience setting this sort of stuff up, but I need to know details about your setup. Will you PM me and we can talk through some details? Then I'll post the solution to this thread for everyone to see.

We would love to see the solution you came up with! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
@Emily - We still haven't touched base about this yet. I'll be happy to post after we do.
Badge +1
I think you would set embedded data in the URL of the signature link. Some sort of unique id that identifies the agent. Could easily just be their email. Then if you have actions you could create an email action based on your logic and have it sent to the agent. Relevant support site links https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/survey-module/survey-flow/standard-elements/passing-information-through-query-strings/

https://www.qualtrics.com/support/survey-platform/actions-module/setting-up-actions/

I think that could get you started. Let me know if you need more detail.

Leave a Reply