- Collaborate with the click of a button.
- Build team surveys, group-edit and submit surveys for approval.
- Protect your survey from unwanted edits.
Our research suite makes collaboration possible at the click of a button. Building team surveys, group editing and submitting surveys for approval have never been easier. Sharing surveys gives another account access to your survey instantly. Administrative options protect your survey from unwanted edits.
- Use your brand name in the survey URL.
- Create a user login portal personalized with your logo.
- Make surveys look like they’re coming from you, not Qualtrics.
Qualtrics Enterprise Feedback Management software features include branded accounts that turn our research suite from external software into your organization’s personal online market research tool. Your company name in the URL is very important to those taking your surveys.
- Track the data you care about.
- Customize reports to your company’s needs.
- Share password-protected survey results with anyone.
Qualtrics can create custom reports especially for you. It is the best way to track what is happening while your surveys are deployed. These interactive reports are customized to your company’s needs, updated as new data streams in and can be accessed by anyone with a password – even if they don’t have a Qualtrics account.
- Upload survey elements to a central library.
- Reuse questions, surveys, messages and distribution lists.
- Avoid duplicating resources.
Hunting down files of company logos, mailing lists and messages that someone else wrote is time consuming. With Qualtrics’ Group Libraries, you can upload all of the needed survey elements into one central library and give other accounts access. Information sharing is streamlined and meeting deadlines is no longer a problem.
- Transfer surveys between accounts.
- Reduce headaches caused by turnover or reassignment.
- Maintain ultimate data control.
When an individual leaves an organization, the work they have done often has to be redone by someone else. Qualtrics Enterprise Feedback Management features give you the ability to easily transfer survey ownership between accounts in your brand with the click of a button. This feature is useful in the event of turnover or reassignment.
Transaction Triggered Surveys
- Trigger surveys when a sale is completed.
- Collect customer satisfaction data shortly after purchase.
- Improve reliability of feedback.
Many customer satisfaction surveys are more effective when customers’ responses can be collected shortly after a purchase. Our research suite can automatically trigger distribution of a customer satisfaction survey as soon as their information hits the system.
- Segment user accounts into groups.
- Divide accounts into teams with their own permission sets.
- Enable large organizations to scale research efforts effectively.
Groups are one way to manage and organize the accounts within your brand and not overload a single brand administrator with everyone’s questions. Our clients have used this feature to divide accounts into teams with their own permission sets, libraries and administrators to function individually.
- Access Qualtrics using a company-wide login.
- Keep corporate processes more streamlined.
- Provide online tools to employees in one simple location.
Many organizations have a company-wide login that gives them access to online tools needed for their specific duties. Why should the market research tool be excluded from this? Our research suite can integrate with your company’s site so that when someone logs into their employee account, they are automatically logged into Qualtrics as well.
- Know what users are doing, and when.
- View the number of responses, accounts, and surveys on your brand.
- Gauge how much research is being conducted by your organization.
Brand administrators have access to brand-wide statistics on the usage of Qualtrics. You can see the number of responses, accounts, and surveys on your brand. These reports can be used to gauge how well our research suite is being used in your organization.
- Allow employees to self-enroll.
- Automatically assign pre-defined user permissions.
- Save hours of administrative resources.
In large organizations, manual creation of accounts for every employee is a tiresome process. With our research suite, your new employees can create their own Qualtrics account and automatically be assigned a customized user type with the access needed. You might be surprised at how much time this feature saves for administrators.
- Create access codes that customize new accounts.
- Provide different codes to different employee types or departments.
- Enable easy grouping.
One method of assigning new accounts is using access codes. This method is more effective at account generation when you wish to limit the number of accounts created. Access codes can be created with specific user types and permissions assigned to them, and distributed within your organization to the people or departments that need accounts. You can customize your access code with numbers or descriptions to make them easy to remember or more difficult. Once the access code is distributed, users can create a new account, enter the code, and then be automatically grouped with other users in the brand.