XM INSTITUTE MASTERCLASS MUNICH
Lead Your Company Through Uncertain Times
Thursday 29 September 2022 // 3.30PM CEST
In this full-day interactive workshop with XM legend James Scutt, you’ll join other peers to discover how you become a better leader in times of uncertainty. A leader who can drive through the right improvements – no matter the budget you might have – and inspire your employees to do more.
Right now, you could do 100 things to affect your customer and employee experience. But how do leaders focus on what really matters? How do you break through the noise to make changes that generate huge ROI?
In this half-day interactive workshop with XM Institute’s James Scutt, you’ll join other peers to discover how you become a better leader in times of uncertainty. A leader who can drive through the right improvements – no matter the budget you might have – and inspire your employees to do more.
You’ll be working in small groups and with James directly on how you master the 3 ingredients for better leadership: Decisiveness, Heightened Empathy, and Personal Resilience.
Join the workshop to discover how you:
- Continue to improve customer and employee experience – even during tough times
- Maximise your budget by learning how to prioritise effectively
- Become a more decisive leader that makes the right calls to improve customer and employee experience
- Lead with empathy and create a positive workplace culture
- Take care of your own wellbeing and boost personal resilience
15.30 – 16.15 – Why XM Matters During Uncertain times
16.15 – 16.30 – Coffee Break
16.30 – 18.00: Workshop
James Scutt // Qualtrics XM Institute
Thursday, 29 September 2022
3.30PM – 6.00PM CEST
Leonardo Royal Hotel Munich, Moosacher Str. 90, 80809 München