Onboarding & New Hire SurveysRequest Demo
Onboarding surveys, sometimes referred to as new hire surveys, measure the new employee experience and help leaders improve the onboarding and new hire process.
Effective onboarding and new hire surveys should be tailored to fit the organization and provide insight from questions like...
- Was the new hire given the necessary information and resources they need to succeed in his/her new role?
- Did the new hire meet with their supervisor or manager and were they given the opportunity to address any questions or concerns?
- Did the employee’s supervisor or manager provide the new hire with clear job expectations?
- Did the new hire feel comfortable and welcomed into his/her team or role?
- Did the new hire receive proper product training or orientation in order to succeed in his/her role?
By gathering information from each new hire and tracking items such as satisfaction, manager feedback and the effectiveness of orientation processes, HR leaders and managers can maximize and optimize the investment they make in hiring and training new employees.