Join us for the RBC Canadian Open
THURSDAY, JUNE 8
9:30 AM ET / TORONTO, ON
Step out of the office and onto the course to experience the 1904 Club
as our guest during the RBC Canadian Open in Toronto, Ontario.
See you at the RBC Canadian Open in Toronto
How does the PGA use Qualtrics to ensure an exceptional experience for fans, players, sponsors, and volunteers — one that makes them want to return (and spend) again and again?
Experience it for yourself as our guest on the par-3 9th hole during the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in North York, Ontario.
You’ll also enjoy:
- An elevated hospitality experience in a semi-private suite, including upgraded food and beverages, complimentary of Qualtrics
- One-on-one time with Qualtrics strategists and leadership to get expert advice on your program and a preview of our roadmap
- Ample time to network with other guests and relax
- 7:00 AM ET – Tournament gates and 1904 Club open for the first tee times
- 9:30 AM ET – Qualtrics welcomes you to the hospitality suite
- 11:00 AM ET – Food is served
- Hospitality suites close one hour following the end of tournament play. Tee times here.
Thursday, June 8
See agenda above for details
Oakdale Golf & Country Club
2388 Jane St
North York, ON M3M 1A8
By registering for this event you agree to allow Qualtrics to share and process your personal data for purposes of follow-up with regard to the content of this event in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
This offer is extended to you under the condition that your acceptance does not violate any applicable laws or policies within your organization. If you are unsure whether your acceptance may violate any such laws or policies, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from your ethics or compliance official. For organizations that are unable to accept all or a portion of this complimentary offer, and would like to pay for their own expenses, Qualtrics will provide, upon request, a reasonable market value and an invoice or other suitable payment process.
This invitation is non-transferable. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.