The Qualtrics-Tableau integration enables organizations to connect their desktop, server, and online Tableau products directly to Qualtrics to gather and view data in real-time.
Any user inside an enterprise can easily build surveys, web capture forms and more, to obtain the right information at any touch point.
With a collection and visualization tool, users can easily create powerful data in a matter of minutes.
The Qualtrics web data connector automatically loads and refreshes captured data into Tableau with one click.
Say goodbye to manual formatting and data integrity cleansing. Qualtrics + Tableau eliminates the need to go through complicated data transformation exercises or check if systems are compatible.
With a reduction in the number of systems and an increase in automation, areas prone to human error are no longer a concern. Fewer touches on your data means higher confidence in your data output.
Key Benefits & Features
- Seamlessly load customer, market and employee survey data into Tableau.
- Reduce formatting work.
- Customize the export so the data format works for you.
- Refresh results in real-time without importing or exporting data.
- Use Qualtrics to capture ad hoc information when an analysis doesn’t have sufficient data.
- Share information across departments.
- Automatically view survey data alongside any other data, using Tableau data blending.
- You must be using Tableau Desktop Professional 9.1 or greater.
- Survey question type pick, group & rank is unsupported.
- Large matrix questions (such as 40 x 40) can cause delays.