What's on this page:To Close an AssessmentCreating a New Assessment By Copying an Old AssessmentTo Copy An Assessment
After you’ve collected your assessment data you will need to close your assessment. You cannot schedule your 360 assessment to close automatically.
To Close an Assessment
- In the Assessments tab find the specific assessment you want to close. Click on the drop down arrow on the right hand side and select “close assessment”.
- Before you close your assessment you should review the available options
- Close all active form sessions and record them as partial data – If an evaluator started an assessment but did not complete it you can either record their partial response or disregard their response entirely
- Delete unsent mailings – We recommend keeping this option selected as it prevents any remaining scheduled emails to be sent. If you deselect this option any remaining scheduled emails will be sent to subjects and/or evaluators, which can be a frustrating experience for these users.
- Prepare Reports – We recommend keeping this option selected as well as it allows you to make changes to your reports and have those changes reflected when you download your reports. If you deselect this option and make changes to your report after you close the assessment those changes will not be reflected when you download your reports.
- After you’ve selected your different options, type “close” in the text box and select the close button. You have now closed your assessment.
Creating a New Assessment By Copying an Old Assessment
If you are running a 360 assessment several times throughout a year, we recommend using the same form and report each time. The good news is you don’t have to build the assessment all over again — you can copy the first assessment you built and upload a new list of participants!
When you copy an assessment you copy the form, report, messages and any options you set in your report or participant workflow. Note: your participants are not copied over. You will need to upload new lists of subjects and evaluators.
Do not forget to make any changes, such as dates, in your copied assessment. Any changes you make on the new copy will save only for that copied assessment and will not change the original assessment.
To Copy An Assessment
- In the Assessments tab find the specific assessment you want to copy. Click on the drop down arrow on the right hand side and select “copy assessment”.
- A copy of that assessment is automatically created and is named ASSESSMENT NAME (COPY).
- To rename the copied assessment, click on the drop down arrow on the right hand side of the assessment and select “rename/translate assessment name”. Enter the name of this new assessment in the text box.