Code Banks allow you to award respondents and fully utilize the point redemption process. Codes are typically purchased from places like Amazon or Tango where each code represents a gift card for the respondent. The codes will need to be placed in a single cell of a spreadsheet, so keep that in mind as you look for a code provider.
Create a Code Bank
- Navigate to the Code Bank Section of the Incentives tab.
- Click “Create Code Bank.”
- Name and describe the Code Bank.
- Upload a CSV file with codes in a single column without a header.
- Click “Create.”
Add Codes to a Code Bank
- Click on the dropdown on the right side of the code bank and select “Edit.”
- Browse for and upload a CSV file with codes in a single column without a header. This file does not need to contain the codes that have already been uploaded.
- Click “Save.”