People leader’s guide
2021 employee experience trends | The UK report
2020 has been a year like no other. The landscape of employee experience and the impact on organisations has been completely redefined. What will matter to your people in 2021 is very different to anything that’s come before.
We spoke to more than 11,800 people – including 800 in the UK – to find out what’s changed in employee experience, uncover new drivers of employee engagement in a new world of work, and identify the key actions people leaders can take in 2021.
In this report you'll learn:
- The new drivers of employee engagement
- The state of employee experience in the UK
- The link between taking action on feedback and engagement
- Key actions people leaders can take going into 2021
- How the UK compares against the rest of Europe