Qualtrics is the world’s leading enterprise survey technology provider. Qualtrics makes it easy to capture real-time customer, market and employee insights that inform data-driven business decisions. Enterprises, academic institutions, and government agencies rely on the Qualtrics platform to gather and understand customer satisfaction, NPS, customer experience, brand, market, and employee feedback. Founded in 2002, Qualtrics serves more than 5,000 enterprises worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100 and 97 of the top 100 business schools.
A finely crafted web experience is more than just quality content and a clean design: it requires organized and well-written markup. Building sites with semantic, robust and maintainable code is a top priority for Qualtrics developers—you might even call us a little bit obsessive. As a front-end developer on the Marketing team you’ll be responsible for not only maintaining and extending our primary and satellite sites but for implementing forward-thinking web technologies and improving the team’s development workflow. If you’re passionate about creating sites that look as beautiful in code as they do in the browser then you’ve come to the right place
- Good understanding of PHP especially in the context of content management systems
- Strong design sense and expert abilities in graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Deep understanding of modern web standards and best practices including semantics, progressive enhancement/graceful degradation, accessibility and responsive web design
- Experience developing using CSS preprocessors like Less and Sass
- Experience developing flexible and reusable CSS especially in the context of CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Strong understanding of WordPress and its use as a CMS
- Experience collaborating with other developers using version control systems like Git
- Experience with the Agile development model (SCRUM)
About the Team
Marketing is a high-powered, fast moving, and focused team. Now with over 25 employees, we are covering Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, Awareness, Brand, Website, Demand Generation, and Events. Our ultimate goal is to drive high quality pipeline for and with the sales team.