To apply a skin to your survey in the Look and Feel:
- Click on the Skins Library drop-down menu in the upper left hand corner of the Look and Feel (found above the thumbnail of the current skin), and select the Qualtrics library or your organization’s library.
- After selecting a library from the drop-down, click the Skins Menu drop-down to see all of the skins contained in the selected library.
- From the Skins Menu, select a skin you would like to apply to your survey by clicking on the thumbnail of the skin.
- The skin will be applied to the preview in the Look and Feel. To finalize the change, click Save.
- If your organization has a license with Qualtrics, we can build you a skin with your organization’s logo at the top. If you do not see your organization’s branded skins in the Look and Feel and would like a skin built, contact your Brand Administrator.
- If you want to put a logo into your header that will be the same width as the skin, please note that the default skin width for the Qualtrics skins is 770px.
- All skins available in the skins libraries are built by Qualtrics. If you experience any issues with the skins or need a new skin built, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
- For information on the Mobile Device Look and Feel Templates and valid question types with those templates, please look at the Mobile Device Look and Feel page.