Sometimes you need to limit responses, either in total or based upon specific answers. Quotas will allow you to do this and much more.
This page has more detail on everything you can do with Quotas.
Create a Quota
Finish editing and click Save.
- On the gray navigation bar, click Advanced Options and then click Quotas.
- Click Add a Quota.
- Click New Quota and type a name for your quota in the Quota Name field.
- Type a limit for your quota in the Quota Limit field.
- Create a condition that needs to be met for the quota to be incremented. To add multiple conditions, click the blue plus sign to the right of your condition.
- Select an action to take place once the quota has been met.
The available actions are:
- End the Current Survey: Any participant that fits in the quota will immediately be directed out of the survey.
- Deactivate the Survey: No new participants will be able to enter the survey once the quota is met.
- Do not display a question: Select a question to be hidden once the quota has been met.
- Do not display a block: Select a block to be hidden once the quota has been met.
- None: Use Branch and Display Logic in your survey to specify what happens when the quota is met rather than using a preset action.
Check or Change the Current Count on Your Quota
- Click Advanced Options and then click Quotas.
- Click Set Count to manually set the quota count to whatever you want.
- You can set up mutually exclusive conditions within the same quota by selecting Add Logic Set instead of And If or Or If from the logic menu. This will create a separate condition you can then label And If or Or If.
- Even after your quota is full, your quota count will continue to increment. This will help you know how many respondents are meeting the quota condition, even after it is full. If your quota has been filled and you want to stop it from incrementing further, add an End of Survey element to your Survey Flow, or change your quota action to End Current Survey. With both of these, you can click Customize, and select Do not increment quota counts. Don’t do this until your quota has been filled.
- To customize an “End of Survey” action when the quota is met, click Customize to specify termination settings.