Infringement Claims/Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Qualtrics respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Qualtrics may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access/accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide the following information in writing to our Copyright Agent:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights (or, if you claim that multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are infringing, a representative list of such works at that site);
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing/violating is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please note that in order to be effective notice under the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notice must include all of the above information. Claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of that material, court costs and attorneys fees.
Qualtrics’ Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Qualtrics Legal Department
+1 (801) 374-6682
333 W. River Park Drive
Provo, UT 84604
Terms of Service Governing qualtrics.com and other Qualtrics Web Sites (each, a “Qualtrics Site” and together, “Qualtrics Sites”):
Your use of all Qualtrics Sites, and all information, materials, content and/or services provided on or through those Qualtrics Sites, is governed by the Terms of Service applicable to the particular Qualtrics Site [see link at bottom of the Qualtrics Site]. Please review the applicable Terms of Service carefully prior to using any Qualtrics Site. Unless otherwise set forth in the applicable Terms of Service, all such information, materials, content and services are provided AS IS, without representation or warranty of any kind by Qualtrics. In addition, Qualtrics disclaims any responsibility or liability for information, content and/or services provided on any third-party web page(s) to which a Qualtrics Site is linked. Use of any and all of the foregoing is at your own risk, and Qualtrics expressly disclaims any and all liability for any and all uses. References to “Qualtrics” in this section include all Qualtrics affiliated companies.
Copyright/Trademark Notice for Qualtrics Sites
© 2020 Qualtrics LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of Qualtrics LLC.
Qualtrics and other Qualtrics products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualtrics in the United States of America and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies. Please see http://www.qualtrics.com/trademark for additional trademark information and notices.