Social Listening Tool
Good things come to those who listen
Brands who ignore their digital presence do so at their own peril. More and more customers across age groups are flocking to digital channels to interact with companies. With Qualtrics, businesses can leverage the wisdom of the crowd to achieve greater sales success, stronger brand reputation, and inform strategy decisions with deep listening across ALL of your social channels.
Be a social media master
Comprehensive social listening in a single platform
Go from monitoring separate digital channels to listening to all of your customers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SMS, Email, reviews sites, and more, all within one platform.
Surface the insights
that matter most
Discover brand influencers, optimal times for social engagement, and what consumers are saying about your brands on social media with dashboards specially created to meet your social listening needs.
Influence brand strategy with the voice of your customers
Use insights from social media analysis done in Qualtrics to understand how to best reach your customers online. Move confidently on strategy your customers will love by using customer interactions to support its success.
Listen everywhere your customers are
Qualtrics lets you listen across dozens of social media, review, and forum channels – as well as private messages – to gain a holistic view of your brands and customers. Analyze, visualize, and democratize your social media analytics across the channels your organization cares about most.
Gain a competitive edge
Close gaps and identify where you can overtake your competitors with benchmarking and customized dashboards. Uncover how you stack up to your competitors on social media engagement, mentions, hashtags, and post volume.
Become the talk of the town (in a good way)
Transform your brand by tracking metrics around brand awareness, including mentions, post volumes, influencers, engagement on social media sites over time. Perform sentiment analysis on your social media posts by default and access further natural language understanding enrichments like emotion analysis and effort scoring.
Expand your insights with XM Discover
Augment your social analytics by feeding your social data into XM Discover for more in-depth insights into competitors, brand awareness, and so much more.
- Seamless integration with XM Discover gives your business the power of omnichannel analytics on all data.
- Enhance the power of social insights with natural language understanding enrichments including emotional intensity, empathy detection, Intelligent Scoring, and industry-specific sentiment and effort detection.
Trusted by the world’s biggest brands
to enable world-class listening
There's a smarter way to listen
Social listening FAQs
With advances in technology companies no longer have to regularly request feedback via surveys or other means. Now, brands can surface insights seamlessly from social media channels without having to ask, collecting rich data at scale. Your social media listening program should be “always-on” so if there is a sudden trend or sentiment shift, you step in and problem solve where needed.
Learn more about social listening
- Engaging customers
Social listening is a great way to discover and monitor conversations related to your brand and product. Taking steps to bring value to customer conversations by sharing useful facts, blog posts, or videos you’ve created goes a long way to showing that you care.
- Identifying new customers
Social listening can lead to social selling as you engage with customers online. You may discover your customer has a need that your product or solution will help fill. By listening across ALL channels you can find ways to best help people at scale.
- Understanding shifting trends
Keeping your finger on the pulse will help identify what’s moving the needle with customers. Social listening enables brands to make data-informed decisions that have immediate effects on the business or even ones farther down the road.
- Competitor analysis
Successful brands don’t give up an inch to their competitors. Monitoring their brand the same way you monitor your own allows you to identify what their customer pain points are. That presents an opportunity to communicate how your solution solves them.
- Reputation management
You can’t put a price on having a deep understanding of your brand. Knowing what’s working and where improvement is needed not only helps your brand grow, but it also helps attract new customers and retain existing ones.
- Be easy to use and customize. You shouldn’t have to call support for changes to dashboards and it integrating additional analytics features should be seamless.
- Visualize how you compare to competitors. Knowing how your competitors handle their presence can help uncover how best to capture more revenue.
- Generate deep insights into your customers. The first place customers will go to rave or rant about a brand is to social media. The right social listening tools will aggregate that content, across all channels, into one spot for analysis.
Social listening on the other hand happens on a macro scale and takes things one step further. It is a proactive process with the goal of greeting long-term solutions by taking action on the data that is collected to address problems customers are facing.
- Digital Customer Experience
- Location Based CX
- Account Management
- Contact Center
- Foundational CX
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Survey Software
- Digital Customer Service
- NPS Software
- Customer Experience Management (CXM)
- Frontline Feedback from Employees
- Voice of Customer Software
- Closed Loop Customer Follow Up
- Customer Retention Software
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Listening
- Customer Feedback
- Contact Center Quality Management